THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 2020 at 1pm –
We are living through an unpredictable time across the country as we try to reconcile the new reality imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Governments around the world have forced businesses, and entire societies, to shut down—and unfortunately, no one is certain of the intensity or the duration of these restrictive measures.
We all know that we must do whatever we can to protect the common good and flatten the curve. Still, it’s understandable that businesses are concerned about their future. But the situation is not without hope. And, there are measures that you can take from within to ensure that your business rebounds from the crisis.
Find out the steps you can take to fortify your organization by joining Peter McCabe, from PROLINK—Canada’s Insurance Connection, for an exclusive TechConnex Webinar on March 26th, 2020 at 1pm.
To Register Now Please RSVP to PeterM@prolink.insure
In this Webinar, we’ll discuss:
– Creating a strong work environment;
– Ensuring your financial resilience and continuity of service;
– Protecting your supply and distribution chain;
– Taking an active leadership role through the crisis;
– Understanding the role of insurance and COVID-19.
Spots are limited, so register today!