“Career Recharge,” presented by TD, offers free educational workshops, hosted every other Tuesday between 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Seneca’s Newnham Campus. You can participate on campus or online to build a toolkit of expertise in data thinking, communication, creativity and more. Join an upcoming workshop, or attend the whole workshop series.
The sessions are free of charge and open to everyone, with an emphasis on mid-career professionals. Please share this opportunity with colleagues, friends and family. This initiative is open to the whole community and no former connection with Seneca is required.
Visit the Career Recharge website for details.
- Aug. 27 – Artificial Intelligence (AI) and our new reality
- Sept. 10 – Realize your career goals
- Sept. 24 – Imagination & ideation
- Oct. 8 – Mind mapping
- Oct. 22 – Relationship building
- Nov. 5 – Negotiation skills
- Nov. 19 – Experience design
- Dec. 3 – Conflict resolution
- Jan. 14 – Rapid prototyping