Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Technology leaders are always looking for an edge. The proliferation of social media has created an opportunity for leaders to directly connect with customers and prospects in new and unique ways. The luncheon will focus on how to leverage these opportunities. Topics will include the following:
- How to use social media to increase your organization’s visibility to build profile and increase brand awareness.
- Techniques for using social media to promote customers’ accomplishments and engage prospects.
- Reaching political influencers with social media.
- Guidelines and rules for employees use of social media.
- Social media as a source of competitive intelligence.
- Social media as a recruiting tool.
Our guest speaker is Adam Fox, a Regional Director at Esri Canada. Mr. Fox is a senior manager who brings over 21 years of international experience to his role, on large and medium scale projects in over 15 different countries in a variety of leading technical, sales and management roles. Adam Fox is ranked in the “top 10” for his category in the number of twitter followers.
11:30 am – 12:00 pm – Registration, Lunch and Networking
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Guest Speaker, Adam Fox, and Q&A