Value adds. Sell on value. Differentiation through value. Create value. Be of value.
Everywhere you look, sales experts and pundits are talking about the importance of value in sales. And they’re right.
Based on our newest research, the 16% of sales organizations that drive value for their buyers are more likely to grow revenue, have higher win rates, and retain top sellers.
In this session, learn about new research on what Value-Driving Sales Organizations do and the surprising results they are able to achieve compared to their counterparts.
This session shows what it really means to drive value for your buyers and what you need to do make value a focus at your company.
- 7 areas where Value-Driving Sales Organizations excel
- The surprising impact value has on seller motivation
- The top sales skills exhibited by Value-Driving Sales Organizations
- The effect of value on client satisfaction and a company’s ability to expand business in accounts
- Exactly what you need to do to become a Value-Driving Sales Organization