Foster deep learning and conversation in creating innovative products and/or services using Systematic Inventive Thinking (SIT). Join us as we double click SIT and how this methodology can focus and accelerate your innovation. Our speaker for this session will be Marguerite Fleming, one of the few practitioners of SIT in Canada. To make this session one that will transform your thinking and potential business results, Marguerite will demonstrate relevant use cases and hands on exercises.
- Key elements of the Systematic Inventive Thinking
- How to apply SIT to respond to market pleasures
- How constraints-based creativity methods makes you more innovative
- Practical application of SIT to develop a new product
- Be one of the first in Canada to learn about Systematic Inventive Thinking and its benefits using practical examples/exercises
- Learn how to build better teams with essential leadership skills needed for innovation
Who Should Join?
Presidents, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, Business Unit Leaders, Innovators, and Entrepreneurs who are responsible for taking their innovation efforts to the next level. Leaders who are looking to de-risk and quicken their technology innovation processes and have faced some sort of disruption from competitors and/or losing market share will benefit the most from this peer session.