What will 2019 look like?
There are several economic trends and factors that can impact the growth of a business.
Our panelists will offer their insight and perspective on the significance of recent trends and events and how they will affect Canadian businesses.
- How will the USMCA affect Canada’s economic growth? (specifically digital trade, intellectual property and the telecommunications chapter of the agreement)
- How or will the legalization of cannabis affect the economy?
- How has the adjustments in minimum wage had an effect on employment levels, consumer spending, etc.
- How confident are business in Canada/Ontario’s economic outlook?
- How can the Canadian Economy remain at the leading edge?
- How will the significant drop in the corporate tax rates in the US change the competitive landscape in Canada?
- How to prepare for higher interest rates
Join our panelists:
Chris Ferguson, Associate, Fasken
Rosanna Lamanna, Partner at Grant Thornton LLP
Eric LeBlanc, Vice President, Knowledge Based Industries – Ontario
Howard Lerner, Partner at SBLR LLP
11:30am – 12:00pm – Registration, Lunch and Networking
12:00pm – 1:30pm – Panel Discussion and Q&A