Tuesday, November 5, 2019
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Every business focuses on solving problems for clients, but we also need new solutions within our own businesses.
What would you like to see improved in your organization?
This workshop will help you harness your creative thinking to find innovative solutions to business challenges.
Why Creative Thinking?
LinkedIn Learning revealed this year that creative thinking is the number one skill employers are looking for in employees, based on over 20 million job postings. Powerful creative thinking increases your ability to turn problems into possibilities, innovate to create new value, and leverage change to your advantage.
It doesn’t take long to jump-start your creativity–it is teachable and improves with practice. Join us for three action-packed hours to enhance your creativity skills and power-up your own thinking, effectiveness, and innovation capacity.
You Will Learn:
- The proper way to brainstorm
- 16 creative thinking skills to power-up your thinking and enhance your agility and resilience in the face of change
- Tools to turn good ideas into great solutions
- Techniques to ask the right kinds of questions that lead to new thinking
How You Will Benefit:
- Run more productive brainstorming meetings
- Find out which creative thinking skills you’ve already mastered and the ones you can more fully develop
- Transform the way you see and solve problems at work
- Know how to deliberately apply creative thinking to any business challenge
- Build your arsenal of tools and techniques to out-think your competition and improve business outcomes
Your Gift for Attending
- Continue to build your skills with a signed copy of the recently-launched Non-Obvious Guide to Being More Creative No Matter Where you Work by Kathryn P. Haydon. It’s your personal creative thinking training manual with access to tools, workbooks, and dozens of helpful resources.
This workshop co-sponsored by TechConnex