TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
These technology shifts and expanding digital capabilities have fostered a growing collaboration between the CFO and CIO, who head up two of the most important departments in the company — finance and information technology. CFO-CIO relationship is more important than ever, as is the relationship between IT and every LoB to drive technology transformation projects concerning legacy outdated on-premise systems, increase business agility, improve business processes, and find new avenues for business growth.
Don’t miss this CIOCAN opportunity to engage in conversations with CFO and CIO practitioners who will share their insights on:
- What CIOs and CFOs can do to get the best out of their relationship to effectively increase strategic alignment and deploy the required technological response for the organization.
- Effectively dealing and communicating with business executives and the boardroom
Join the NGL Roundtable session and come with questions to foster peer connections and collaboration within the community of the CIO Association of Canada.
- 12:30pm-1:00pm CFO & CIO Panel Conversation
- 1:00pm- 1:15pm Breakout Groups
- 1:15pm – 1:30pm Group Report