To be Competitive, we need to Collaborate
About Peer Groups
The TechConnex Peer Group Program is where fast-growth technology company leaders, entrepreneurs and executives from across the GTA can come together to exchange information that will help them expand their businesses. Together we contribute to a vibrant ecosystem supporting TECH business success.
Peer Group participants generate lasting relationships through meeting regularly to network, learn and lead their organizations to achieve even greater business success
- Discover best practices through peer experience
- Create powerful business connections
- Learn how others adapt business theory to real life success
- Keep up-to-date with directives and developments
- Draw upon the knowledge and practical experience of subject matter experts
- Build your personal brand and corporate identity with peers, presenters and partners
Participation is a member benefit FREE with TechConnex Membership.
*If you’re interested in joining one of these groups please contact the TechConnex office prior to registering – some qualifying conditions may apply – like, are you a peer of the attendees? With monthly meetings, there is a pretty good chance we can connect you to a relevant and meaningful group.
Have a suggestion for a new Peer Group? We’d love to hear about it!
All are asked to review and abide by the TechConnex Peer Group Code of Conduct.
Members are encouraged to bring Non-Member guests to our Peer Groups